Dr. Vedprakash Mishra
Chief Advisor to Chancellor & KIMSDU, Karad
Hon’ble Dr Vedprakash Mishra who is present is the National Head of the Academic Programme of Indian Programme UNESCO Chair in Bio-Ethics Haifa, is an illustrious member of the medical fraternity, well known not only in India but also overseas. A dynamic orator, he is a keen academician and an astute administrator. Born in Nagpur and educated with an MD degree, he streamlined his life path to equip himself by completing a Master of Industrial Relation and Personnel Management and a Bachelor’s in Journalism as well. He has been conferred with the highest academic distinction of D. conferred with a D.Sc. (Honoris Cause) by Six Health Sciences Universities in the country in recognition of his selfless services to the cause of medical education of consequence and relevance at the National and International levels.
Dr D K Srinivas
MD, PG Dip Distance Education
Dr D.K. Srinivas is one of the pioneers in developing Medical and Health Professional education in India. He retired as Dean of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry. He was one of the founding members of the first National Teacher Training Centre (NTTC) at JIPMER, Pondicherry, established by the Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India in 1976. He contributed actively to the Training of Teachers in Educational Science & Technology. He has the distinction of running the most significant number of Teacher Training programs in India.
Dr Nilkantan Ananthakrishnan
- Director-Professor and Head, Department of Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research,(JIPMER), Pondicherry since January 2000.
- Professor and Head of Department of Surgery, JIPMER, Pondicherry, Dec.’91 to Dec.’99.
- Associate Professor of Surgery, JIPMER, Sep.’85 to Nov.’91.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, JIPMER, Jan.’83 to Sep.’85.
- Lecturer in Surgery, JIPMER, Feb.’77 to Dec.’82.
Dr K R Sethuraman
- An alumnus of JIPMER – both UG & PG
- 5 years in Residency at JIPMER (1973-’78)
- 3 years as Lecturer-Cardiology at SCTIMST, Trivandrum (1978-’81)
- 25 years in JIPMER as a Faculty staff in Medicine (1981-2006)(this includes 20 years in NTTC and of that, 10 years as its Coordinator )
- 7 years as Medical Dean & Pro-VC (Academic), AIMST Varsity,
in Malaysia (2006-’13)
- 5.5 years as Vice Chancellor, Balaji Vidyapeeth (2013 to 2018)
- 3.5 years currently as the Medical Dean, AIMST Varsity, Malaysia
Dr Avinash Supe
Dr Tejinder Singh
MD, DNB, MHPE, MA Distance Educ, PGDHE, FIAP, FAMS
- Former Professor and Head of Pediatrics and Medical Education;
Dean, Vice Principal and Actg. Principal, CMC Ludhiana
- Founder Director, CMCL-FAIMER Regional Institute, Ludhiana
- Former Convenor, MCI Nodal Center for faculty development
- Dr B C Roy National Award (Eminent Medical Teacher)
- National Board of Examinations Excellence Award (Eminent Alumnus)
- IMA Medical Education and Research Award (Young Graduates)
- IGNOU Gold Medals for Higher Education & Human Resource Mngmt.
Dr Thomas Chacko
- Director PSG-FAIMER Regional Institute
- Dean of Medical Education and Professor, Dept of Community Medicine, Believers Church Medical College, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India
- Director, SEARAME Student Electives
exchange program (SEARAMEx)
- Director, Program Evaluation, MHPE, MUHS
Dr K Ramnarayan
MBBS, MD ( Pathology)
Professor of Pathology, MMMC (Manipal Campus)
Vice President-Faculty Development, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Chairperson – Manipal University Jaipur
Conducted over 500 faculty empowerment programmes over the last 30 years
Dr Arun Jamkar
- former Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra University of Health
- Distinguished Professor, Symbiosis International University Pune
- Consultant, Health care and Life sciences, Persistent systems ltd,
- Chief Medical Officer, Index Technology, Cupertino, USA
- Director Academics, Galaxy care hospitals Pune
- Ex Dean, Ex-Professor of Surgery, B J Medical College Pune
- Thought Leader, Inpods.com, Former President, AHPE
- Founder Chairman, Association of Health Professional Universities of India
Dr Vinay Kumar
MBBS, MD, FRCPath,
Vinay Kumar is the Lowell T. Coggeshall Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology at the University of Chicago, where he was also the Chairman (2000-2016) of the Department of Pathology.
He is a recipient of the Life Time Achievement Award by the National Board of Examinations.